- Garcia: Yooooo. You know when you are thinking about something in your head and you are like, 'Man, that'd be the craziest shit ever if it happened right now!'
- Me: Yes. I do know what you are talking about.
- Garcia: Duuude, it happened this weekend. Like... weirdest thing ever... I'm with this new girl I'm kind of dating or whatever in her dope ass new car when who do I see walking out of the store we are in front of?
- Me: Let me guess. Your ex-wife?
- Garcia: Yep. My stupid ass ex-wife.
- Me: That's rough.
- Garcia: Let me tell you something. I had my finger on the window control and was thinking about calling that mark-ass bitch out. Saying something like, 'rot in hell whore'. But I didn't.
- Me: Anything else crazy happen?
- Garcia: Yeah, she her and teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle looking boyfriend walk in front of my girl's new car and she looks at me and I just flash up that middle finger like blah-dow.
- Me: I thought you were going to hold yourself back.
- Garcia: I did. I didn't call her a whore. You know I also held myself back because I didn't even go to Burger King after I went to Zaxby's. Because you know those chicken fingers aren't even that big.
- Me: Yeah, I can understand that.
So I’m probably not going to be back for good until Monday, January 5. I’ll put up a couple of things today, but nothing serious. Here are a couple of postings/items to look fwd to in 2009.
1) First top 5 list of the year — Top 5 Songs Played at City Limits.
2) A new addition to my family was brought to my attention over the holiday break. And let’s just say she is an actress/model/professional poker player. Buckle up.
3) We will be keeping a close eye on Leo Schmid to see if he can repeat as TOP 50.
It’s a very slow day on all of the blogs that I continually scan. So I’m going to post maybe 7 or 8 things today that I categorize as “My Favorite Stuff of 2008”.
Also, Merry Christmas.
A couple of things re: this blog —
1) There will be no top 5 list next week. I will attempt to do one the next week, but can’t make any promises. Bora Bora has limited connectivity these days.
2) I appreciate all the people who’ve stayed tuned over the last couple of months. Ideally, I’d like to upgrade this site in the new year. I don’t know shit about website design, but if you know someone who does let me know and we’ll work something out.
3) Leo has continued to cry like a little girl every single time I mention his name or put a picture of him on the blog. I don’t plan on changing anything about this blog in the new year except potentially putting MORE stupid shit about Leo up because it’s so much fun listening to him whimper like a puppy.